Sunday, July 27, 2008

Silly Girls

This past week my sister was in town with her five girls. I was so glad that they came out. We had a lot of fun this week. On Tuesday we took them bowling then Wednesday we left for Salida. We took the girls to see Grandma Flower and the rest of the family down there. We took them swimming and Tyson and Riley (they are 1 month apart) had a blast playing in the little fountains in the pool. Tyson did really well in the car due to the fact that he had cousins as entertainment. The girls kept him laughing the whole way. I guess there was one exception on the way down. He cried for the last hour of the trip. We came back on Friday night and on Saturday we took them to the dinosaur museum in Fruita. My friend Becky and her kids went with us. Then, Saturday night...the BIG event...the Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana Concert on the Disney channel. We pulled the big screen down and had a party. It was actually pretty fun to watch the girls. Brooke and Sarah spent the night and we took them back to my parents house on Sunday.
So today Heidi was outside and found a little toad and brought in the house. She put it on Riley's head and on her back. Riley didn't seem to mind. We played with the little toad for awhile inside then the girls took it outside and helped it slide down the slide into the pool. By help I mean, put it in a cup of water and dump it on the slide. After a while we did give the poor little toad a break and put him in the garden.
They are leaving in the morning and I am sad to see them go. I don't get to see my sisters family all that much, usually about once a year...and it stinks. We wish they were closer, but what can you do? Tomorrow they are going to see my brother and grandma in SLC. Ben is going to take the girls to see East High School where High School Musical is filmed and he got them cast t-shirts. He will be in High School Musical 3 as a teacher. I guess Charpae (sp?) walks by him or something. Anyway, enjoy some pics from the week.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Looks like a great time! I love Tyson's curly hair!!!

hit counter

My Music


Followers