Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th Of July!!!

We hope everyone had a safe a Happy Independence Day! We did! We took flowers to Josh's dad's grave. It always feels peaceful, and still a little sad when we go there. Then we went up to my parents house for a BBQ, Botcci Ball (it was me and Josh against my parents and well, we won't mention the score. My dad is still bragging!) and of course FIREWORKS! Let me just say how cute my little Tyson is! He LOVED the fireworks. He clapped and squealed and laughed. It was so cute. Then Josh lit some of those ones that look like a strobe lights and he put his hands over his eyes and turned away. The way he did it was, well, you guessed it...cute! He had a lot of fun. Josh and I were not sure how he was going to handle the noise and everything that goes along with fireworks since Josh was afraid of them until he was about 6 or 7 and I was afraid of them up until (ashamed to admit this) about 4 or 5 years ago.

We hope everyone remembers why we have this important holiday to celebrate our nation and all that it stands for. We are so blessed to be Americans. We have so many rights and privileges that other countries don't have. GOD BLESS AMERICA, MY HOME SWEET HOME!!!




No comments:

hit counter

My Music


Followers