Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another post for Pops!! (Another post from Josh)



This is the headstone that we picked out for Pops. I was so happy that it is finally in place. I try to make it out to see him once a week and have been doing pretty good. So, imagine my surprise when mom called and said the stone was up. I was just there 4 days previously and no stone. I went out to see it on my lunch break today, and even though all the stones in the park are made identical, Pops' looked so nice. What made it even more special was that the little flag Tyson got him on the 4th is still there along with a coloring page left by one of the other grandchildren. They were his true joy in life. Give them all a big hug from Pops!!
This stone marks the final resting place of a man who most deserved the rest!!

2 comments:

hawkenmaesmom said...

The color page is from Tori. She was excited that the cemetary guys put it back when they put the stone in. Thank Tyson for letting us use his flag to stab the picture with to keep it with Grandpa. What a great marker for our Daddy.

hillary said...

Good one, Joshie. I wish I could see it in person, and visit. Someday!

hit counter

My Music


Followers