Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Pops!!

I (Josh) don't write in here much. But today is special because it's Pop's birthday, so all readers get to hear from me. Mom, Matt, Veronica, Ayme, and I (and all the kids of course) went out to the cemetery and let off a bunch of helium balloons with little notes attached. At the same time Heather and her family in Delta did the same, and Hillary and her family in Chandler, AZ did the same, and Chris and his family in Tuscan, AZ did the same. While we were out there a deer came walking across the field, it really let me know that Pops was there with us to join in the festivities. It was really nice to be together even though we're hundreds of miles apart. It's nice to know that we can all share in such a special memory of Pops. He left a true legacy and such a strong spirit within all of us. I'm happy we get to celebrate such a great man!! We love you lots Pops!!
(Hey Hill, check out the pics and vids)



1 comment:

hillary said...

Thanks for the pictures, guys. That was really cool. Love you and miss you all.

hit counter

My Music


Followers