Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No Double Chippin'

Last night Josh was eating chips and salsa watching the Bronco game. Tyson went and sat next to Josh and dug his hand into the chips. Tyson would take a bite of a chip and then put the chip back in the bag and get another chip out so Josh told him "No Double Chippin'!" Ty would just laugh and get another chip, dip it in the salsa, take a bite then put the chip back in the bag. It was hilarious! I went to get my camera to take a picture but my battery was dead.

Ty also had his 15 month check up today. He weighs 21 lbs 9 3/4 oz (13th percentile). 31 1/2 inches tall (64 percentile). He got two shots so he wasn't too thrilled with that. But he is a healthy little guy.

Josh is still working his tail off. However he is going to take a three day weekend this week!!! So we'll have to so something fun! YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Emily Dixon said...

Someday I need to meet this little Tyson, he is just too cute!!

hit counter

My Music


Followers