Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life of a 1 year old

I was thinking today...and yes, it hurt, Tyson is so funny when he learns something new, discovers, tastes something new, etc... Well, about a month ago he boycotted his crib and started sleeping his the single bed in his room. Yesterday, Josh and I took down the crib and put it away. My little baby is still little, but not a baby. He feeds himself, walks, points to whatever he wants, knows how to get me to give him what he wants, he's just growing up.

Friday, Josh introduced Ty to Oreo Cakesters. Josh gave it to Ty in my car driving home from the store. What a MESS! Josh has created a monster. Josh bought more to show me how Ty could devour them. (See picture)

Then we went to the car races. It was just street legal cars so it wasn't too loud for his ears. He clapped and like to watch the cars. Josh held him and told him about the cars. It was cute. Josh liked going to the races with his dad. I'm glad he can share that with Ty. I just wish Grandpa could be there too. I know Josh does.

Today he got to pick apples (he stood on the ladder for a minute) from a friend of my parents orchard. But he was more interested in their black lab and throwing an apple for her to fetch.

Then tonight, yet another Cakester. He inhaled them and it's hilarious because he gets so excited. Anyway, it's fun to watch him learn about new things. He makes us laugh. We are so blessed to have him.






4 comments:

Emily Dixon said...

Tyson is at such a fun age!! I remeber my kids at that age and I think its my favorite time. I cant believe how much he looks like you!!

Jeni said...

wow! I can't believe he's already into a big bed!! That's great! He's so cute!

Brad Hart said...

So your little guy -- not so little in reality -- is growing up quick! Mine are pretty much doing the same...like weeds I guess.

I like the changes you made to your blog! Very nice!

Alexis said...

He is so beautiful! What a sweetie!

hit counter

My Music


Followers