Friday, August 29, 2008

The House Guest

We have a little house guest. She is 10 years old and her name is Peaches. She is a toy poodle. My mom's friend is in Oregon so Peaches is staying with us. Tyson LOVES her. He loves to throw the ball for her and this morning was so funny because Ty was chasing her around the house and Peaches tolerates him. He gets so excited when she chases the ball or when she licks his hand. Here is a little video. I wish I could get it when he is walking around with her giggling, but whenever I pull out camera, his focus shifts to me.


4 comments:

hawkenmaesmom said...

What a big boy you are Tyson. So cute too!!

hillary said...

Goodness, Ayme. He's so cute. I really miss him and you guys. Did you get my link to that cake blog?

hillary said...

No, I'm not pregnant! Are you?!! :)

Emily Dixon said...

AYME!!! Wow it seems like forever since we last saw you. I love blogs just for this reason. Tyson is adorable!. Im so glad Dennis found you on facebook. We no longer live in Roy, as a matter of fact we have moved a few times since Roy and we were in St George for a little while. We now are back in northern Utah, in Clearfield and have been here for 2 1/2 years. I wont leave a super long post, but Im so glad we can keep in touch this way!!!! YEAH!

hit counter

My Music


Followers