Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Posted by Tana New Flowers



Hi, Thought you would like to see the new flowers I put up for Jack. The others weren't bad but I wanted to get some fall done, as it is getting to be fall here. The work I did at the flower shop many moons ago is helping to make me feel good about the arrangements that I do. The feild in the picture is to the side of the cemetery there in the evening you can see the deer grazing! It's pretty impressive. I am going to try to get my own blog someday but until then I have an excuse to come and use Ayme's. Enjoy!

2 comments:

hawkenmaesmom said...

Very beautiful flowers Mom. You are quite the talented woman.

Tony333 said...

Wow!! Really, those flowers are so beautiful... Jackson Perkins provides best flower gifts!!

hit counter

My Music


Followers