Thursday, April 24, 2008

Steamboat

Monday morning we left for Steamboat and when I got Tyson up his little eyes were so swollen that he could barely open them. I think my boy has allergies...yippee! He also has a cough and a runny nose so this week has been very fun!
This picture was taken in the car his eyes are still a little swollen in this picture.


Since Josh is working up here for three weeks we rented a condo from a pharmacist that Josh works with. It sure beats sitting in a hotel room. There is a living room, dining room, kitchen two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It's really nice.





This whole week has been beautiful, around 60-65 degrees. Today started off with blue, sunny skies, then it SNOWED! And it is still snowing. Nothing is sticking to the ground, but it is snowing. I tried to take a picture but you can't really see the snow coming down very well.



No comments:

hit counter

My Music


Followers