Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Moose are Loose


Today there were three moose that hung around the condo today. Josh noticed them when he went to work at 11:30 and they were still there at 4:00 when he came home for his break. We took Tyson out to see them (keeping a safe distance of course). He waved and clapped for the moose, it was cute. Then about 10 minutes ago I was making some frosting flowers and I look up and there is a moose standing less than 15 feet from the side door. I didn't want to scare it so I didn't open the door to get a picture. However, the flash was on (I didn't know this) and I got a nice picture of glare off the door. Then all three trotted off by the neighboring condos. I've never seen a moose that close before. We have seen them at Yellowstone, but not that close!






1 comment:

Jeni said...

That's crazy but so much fun!!!

hit counter

My Music


Followers