Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Seriously...

Ok, for those of you who haven't seen "The Serious Face" here it is. He hasn't been doing it as much as he used to or holding the face as long, but it is still very cute. Enjoy!

(The best faces are at 15 seconds and 48 seconds.)


This one was in the tub the other night. His face is too cute. I know...first time mom, lots of pictures, but hey, I've waited a long time for this and you poor people are subject to all my pictures and videos! Aren't you lucky!

There are also new cakes on the Ayme's Cakes link if you want to check those out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeni said...

That's great!!! He's such a cutie!!! Hey, to get rid of the random spam comments in your settings have it set so anyone commenting has to type one of those little words. Just a thought! He's so hilarious!

Brad Hart said...

I like the St. Patrick's Day theme! Very "festive." I like the video as well. How old is the little one?

hit counter

My Music


Followers