Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Compound Has Been Secured

WE HAVE A FENCE!!! The guys came back today to finish the job. It took three guys about 4 hours to put up 294 feet of 4' chain link (so we can still see the horses and have our view of the Colorado National Monument), one 10' double swing gate (in 6' cedar), one 5' single swing gate (in 6' cedar) and an 11' stretch of 6' cedar with a 4' gate. YAHOOO!

Josh asked me why I was excited about the fence and I said that kids can go play and I don't have to worry about them touching the electric fence. I asked Josh why he was excited and he said that now it is clearly marked what his territory is (now maybe he'll quit peeing around the yard! HA! HA!). Ah, the difference between men and women!


1 comment:

Jeni said...

That's great!!! It's so nice to have a yard for kids to play in! We're sooooo looking forward to that!!!

hit counter

My Music


Followers