Monday, February 25, 2008

We're in Steamboat...Bring on the SNOW!!!

We are on the first floor of the hotel. I'd say there is about a foot and a half of snow out the window.


Josh is working in Steamboat this week so Tyson and I came with him. Tyson went swimming for the first time today. The hotel has an indoor pool (last time we came up the hotel we stayed at had an outdoor pool) so we could actually swim. I took one of Tyson's rings and I'd throw it and Tyson would "swim" to get it. (By "swim" I mean I would hold him, of course, and he'd kick his feet because he was so excited.) By the time we got to the ring he would be giggling. He had a very good time! That took up about a half hour of our eight hour day in the hotel. The rest of the time we played and he took naps. We didn't go outside because I'd guess it's maybe 20 degrees and it is snowing pretty good. According to ABC news we should get 10-20 inches of snow and according to NBC news we should get 8-10 inches. Nonetheless...it's snowing. Luckily I have Josh's new laptop to keep me entertained while Tyson is sleeping. I was going to bring my cake decorating stuff to practicing making flowers but me being the genius that I am...I forgot it. Anyway, if Josh gets the chance to go swimming with us I'll take the camera and take some pictures.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

That's a lot of snow on that window!! Have lots of fun!

Brad Hart said...

DANG! All that show reminds me of the movie "The Shining." Remember, "Redrum, redrum!"

hit counter

My Music


Followers