Saturday, February 9, 2008

A New Beginning...

Here's the family (Checking on Pops) in AZ.

The Hays Hooligans visiting with Pops in the hospital.

Tyson having fun while Pops is under the knife.


Lil Jack trying to fill the shoes of Big Jack!!




Ayme started this blog 4 months ago and; well..... she got busy with Tyson. I found the blog and edited the post she started and posted it; so this is the second post of the day!! Lucky You!! I'll include up to date pics of Tys and maybe put some fun captions with them. I hope to make these posts a regular event. My sis is awesome with hers, so I have to keep up. Check her out @ whatthehaysfam, it's the second best blog out there. Anyhow, I digress. Check out these pics from our life (and maybe a few of the Hays Fam!!).


Diet Dr. Pepper Dreams and Homemade Cheese Ball Wishes!! (Thanks Robin Leach)


Tyson hangin with Pops in the Chandler, AZ Hospital

Josh


We're all pulling for you Pops!!!

No comments:

hit counter

My Music


Followers