Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So, Have you ever split you pants...in public?

Tyson and I went to Kidz Plex today for play day. I wore my favorite pair of jeans (you know the kind...extremely worn in) . We got in the balls and I hear a "rip." Yep, my pants split right down my backside! It was a beautiful day today so I didn't have a jacket. I thought I had one in the car though, turns out I didn't. So Tyson and I went to JC Penny to find a pair of jeans. My shirt did not cover the rip (it was a good 12 inches) so I took off Tysons vest and tucked it in my back pocket to cover my butt. I'm positive no one would want to see that! So I found some jeans and put them on and wore them to the checkout. I told the lady I was wearing the jeans that I needed to buy and took the tags off infront of her just to make sure I covered my bases. I wouldn't want them to think I was trying to steal them or something. I told her what happened and she laughed. It was pretty funny. This is not the first time I have worn out my jeans to the point that they split. It has happened not once, but twice before. However, in both those instances I had a jacket to wrap around my waist. Just so you know, I do have other jeans. Matter of fact I just bought 3 new pair. However, they are not as broke in as the pair I started off in today. So I hope you get a kick out of this. I did.




No comments:

hit counter

My Music


Followers