Monday, December 8, 2008

18 months and growing

I can hardly believe Tyson is 18 months. At church he got to go to Nursery for the first time, by himself. He cried when we left. I was told he eventually stopped. I refuse to check on him every 5 or 10 minutes like some parents. If they settle down, then the parent peeks their head in the door, the crying starts all over. He'll get used to it. We have an AMAZING Nursery Teacher in our ward. All of the kids have their own placemat with their picture on it. Sister Patterson has made each of the kids sock puppets and is VERY organized. I know he'll have alot of fun. I took this picture real quick before we left for church.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Hooray! Nursery! You get to finally enjoy your classes!!!

Unknown said...

He looks so grown up in that picture! What an exciting new step for him, to get to go to Nursery!
We'd love to have a visit with you guys when you come down!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!

hit counter

My Music


Followers