Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3

Some of you know that I am in California visiting my sister. Last night, actually, VERY early this morning, 12:01 am to be exact, we took the girls to see High School Musical 3 in the theater. Heidi and I took Taylor, Sarah and Brooke. Heidi's friend brought her 4 kids too. It was actually Heidi's friends idea that we do this. We got the kids to bed early and then woke them up at 11:30pm and took them to the show. Yes, they did have school this morning. The show was actually pretty good. The girls loved it. I must say there were also some high school kids there that were totally in to it. At the end of the movie (don't worry I won't give anything away to any of you dying to see it) one of the charaters announces what college he is going to and this girl infront of us started cheering and screeming, like the character is REALLY going to this school! It was so funny! Anyway, take your kids, it was cute. Oh, the girls weren't happy this morning like they promised, but Heidi said they were pretty good. I didn't see them because I was still SLEEPING!

2 comments:

Emily Dixon said...

How fun!! I have to admit, I personally am a HSM fan..sad I know;) Glad to hear it was good!!

Brad Hart said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHH! High School Musical 3!!!

{Brad is loading his gun, placing it to his head...}

Yes, it's that bad! =)

hit counter

My Music


Followers