Saturday, May 10, 2008

What A Week!

Well, they are all finished. This has been a crazy week. On Monday I made 4 carrot cakes for the actual wedding cake, on Tuesday I made sure I had enough fondant and edible pearls. I realized I didn't so I put in a rush order. On Wednesday morning I started covering the cupcakes that I had previously made, cut and put in the freezer. Then I realized I needed some help so I called my mom and she saved my little tooshie. We continued on Thursday. On Friday we catered a dinner for a different wedding, and the rest of my supplies courtesy of the Brown Santa (UPS Man). On Saturday kept plugging along and finally finished at 3:30! What I week I am exhausted! But it was fun and a little stressful at times getting all of it done. The Bride and Groom loved the cupcakes and that's what counts. Diana (the bride) said that they were exactly what she wanted. So that made me feel good. Below are the pictures of how the tables were set up. So the final stats on the cakes: 200 cupcakes, 20 lbs of fondant, 6400 edible pearls...and a bunch of other stuff!
The picture of Tyson in the sink was at the church when we were catering on Friday. He enjoyed sitting in the sink so he could see me. He started leaning over and getting potatoes out of the sink next to him and giving them to me! What a good little helper!



1 comment:

Brad Hart said...

DANG! You are like those cake people on the Food Network. That stuff is AMAZING!

hit counter

My Music


Followers